Thursday, October 8, 2009

What am I doing wrong???

Today I thought I would test Landon on his shapes. I got out a toy doodle pad and drew a circle and asked him what shape it was. I was very proud as he yelled "circle". Then I drew at square and showed Landon. He very proudly yelled out "T.V."
I guess better start giving that boy some of my attention!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

He just thought you were playing pictionary -- I love it!

Melissa Summers said...

I hear you on the T.V. thing. Brandon is always yelling to me to come see the commercials. He also knows how to pause live T.V. and work the DVD player. Yikes. Maybe I need to spend more time with my kid!!!

Areli said...

cute!!! but yea i know what u mean...

Megan said...

love that story...i'm sure every mom can relate!

The Smith Family said...

That's funny. At least he knew how to match up the shapes!