Summertime Fun!
Our last few days of summer went quickly. We went to Lake
Havasu with the Williams. It was great to hang out on the lake and go fishing.
Unfortunately, Ethan ended up with strep throat and
Madi got pneumonia. But illnesses aside, we had fun!
Scott got aggressive on the wake. He says he's a much better
wake boarder but I just take bad pictures. I think this one shows his skills!


We went out for a night ride. It was very cool being on the lake in the dark. We tried a little fishing too. One of the kids took this picture- future photographer.

Caleb is always smiling!

This is Landon's version of
wake boarding. Someday this little guy will tear it up!

I got a some video of Madison
wake boarding. She is really getting good. I love her confidence. She'll bend down and touch the water with this look of "Yeah, I'm bad!" (Just like her mom)
3 comments:
Yeah Madison, you are bad! Keep it up!
Looks like a fun trip. Bummer that school has already started. We miss you guys.
That is so awesome! Looks like you guys got good use of your boat this summer. I showed all the kids Madison's video...Elena said, "Wow, she is so good. I'd be so scared because of sharks!" I did explain to her that it was a lake and no sharks...silly girl. Are you homeschooling all 3 this year?
Post a Comment