Every Mom can relate to this one!!!
Warning: You might want to turn the volume down.
I was driving home when Landon decided to throw a tantrum because I wouldn't HOLD him. Obviously, I couldn't because we were driving! So for 17 minutes straight, this is what I heard. I just kept thinking, "Wow, aren't you tired yet?" or "That 5 point harness REALLY works!" I thought for sure he would get out and soon be on my lap. He tried everything to get out. But notice, he never lets go of the lollipop in his hand. He's got his priorities straight!
But I know every MOM has gone through this with EVERY child. So I thought I would share mine.
In defense of Landon, he just loves his Mommy. He would climb mountains and valleys to get to me.
4 comments:
I think they need those 5-point harnesses in grocery carts!
That is hilarious. Miki just did that today, accept we were in the quiet library! Its funny how as you get used to it, you don't even get mad.
I think every one of my children has done this at least 3 times!!! I just end up laughing by the end! At least he does it because he loves you, my kids just do it because they're mad at me for putting them in the car seat in the first place!
You're right -- I can relate!
Oh, and that was a very sweet post about family.
Post a Comment