Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Easter!!!
A few days before Easter we love to color eggs. We aren't the most artistic painters but we love to do it. We love to get paint all over and make a big mess. We painted so many eggs that we couldn't eat them all. I was eating eggs for weeks. But it sure was fun!


In art class Madison painted this bunny picture with acrylic paints. She did a great job. She decided to give it to Grandma for Easter.


Here's everyone before church on Easter. It's not the nicest layout but we were on our way out the door when I remembered to take a picture. This year Madison picked out her Easter dress. We went shopping together and she turned her nose at all the frilly dresses I picked out. She's starting to develop her own style. It's fun to watch her grow up into a young lady.

Easter Sunday was such a beautiful day. The skies we so blue. We had a great morning at church with Chad and his family. Afterwards, we went to Chino Hills to be with Scott's family for a yummy Easter brunch. Then we headed up the hill to Apple Valley to have an Easter dinner with my family. Wade and his family we in town too. It was so wonderful to spend the day with our family. We are so blessed to have both families so close by. We are so blessed for those friendships.






3 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

Your kids are getting so big and grown up. Madison is even more beautiful than I remember. The rabbitt she painted is awesome.

Leticia said...

so CUte WENDY!!!
Your family is just so sweet!!!
i LOVE Madison Bunny!!!
Where is she taking art lessons...
I would love to put the girls in art...
THEY love to draw!
How sweet!!
Your kids are getting so big!!!!
Looks like easter was a fun day!!!
I am so behind on blog posting!!!
We are getting ready for Taylor's baptism on Saturday!!!
I can't believe it!

The Smith Family said...

At least Madison has good style. Her dress was so cute. I almost bought a dress that looks a little like the one your're wearing. I didn't buy it, the line was too long.