Sunday, December 14, 2008



Madison's Christmas Recital

Madison did a great job at her Christmas recital. She looked so cute in my old Christmas dress. She played Silent Night perfectly. We are so proud of Madison!!




5 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

They both did soo good. TOO cute!!! I think I'm the worst piano teacher ever cuz I never have recitals!! Maybe one day i'll get a piano that I wouldn't mind people seeing and listening to. And a house like yours to put it in...!!!

Kandice said...

I love that you put their videos on here. They did great, I remember those recital days. And how fun that Ethan is taking too, sounds like he is picking it up fast. I can't believe Christmas is almost here, I guess we will be seeing you guys in not too long. :)

Brooke said...

Very cute they did a good job. That is awsome she is wearing your old Christmas dress, she is so cute. So are your boys.

Andrea said...

I'm impressed that you kept a dress of yours so long (Well... not soo long:) She looks good in it! And good job on the Piano!

The Smith Family said...

Are you sure that is your old Christmas dress or did I just have the exact same one? I loved the buttons on it. You guys all look so cute and festive.