Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our 10 year Anniversary Celebration- just 2 years late.

Two and a half years ago, life was too crazy to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We had just moved out of state, had a brand new baby, and didn't have any babysitters. So we had to wait a tiny bit because life kept getting crazier. But I am so thankful to celebrate our CRAZY life together. I wouldn't want to share the madness with anyone but Scott. He has been so amazing these past 12 years. I have learned so much from him and my life is blessed with so much happiness because of him.

So off to Playa del Carmen, Mexico to celebrate!!!


Cenotes are underground rivers that collect into these huge pools. This one was about 100 underground and about 150 ft. deep. It was amazing! These long vines hung all the way down. Of course, we had to swim in it! I just kept thinking, "Don't think about how deep it is or what's down there."





Chitchinitza- Wow, the Mayan ruins were so incredible. Lots of sacrificial deaths.


Our hotel was so cool. It was quiet and away from the main city. It was like we were lost in paradise. Except paradise came with all-you-can-eat buffets!








No comments: