Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Madison Meets Hannah Montana!!!


Thanks to Aunt Jaita, Maison got to meet her favorite singer- Hannah Montana. Jatia's brother is making a movie with her and invited Madison down to the set to meet her. Madison was so excited and nervous! She said she was chewing on her purse. Miley Cyrus even signed Madison's shirt. This was an exciting day for Madison!! Thanks Aunty Tia!!


7 comments:

Leticia said...

OK WOW!!! THE girls would be going crazy too!!! THey wish they could meet her! How fun Madison!!!

Brian and Aubrey said...

yudhfd thfghddjhkkkkghyfrurujuokmiley cyrusyrutttttttt6yffdrfygfhjghjh g77777777 676yfhrr

Way Cool! Ella wanted to post her comment too. She loves Hannah Montana too! Very neat pict. Madison.

Andrea said...

It's Andrea Gardner. I have been checking out your blog after I found it from Kristen. Anyway, I have Melissa and Erin (Kunzler) here reading with me and they are JEALOUS! Way to go Madison!

Woolley Family said...

Wow Madison! Makenzie said "Your so lucky." I still don't have email at home Wendy only at the shop. I'm working on it.I'ts fun to see how big everyone is getting. Tell Madison Hi for Makenzie. She asked if you guys were going away again so Madison could come stay with us for a couple nights. We Miss you guys.

allthingsiannone said...

Okay! So I am totally Jealous along with Stef and Bella and probably Jeremy too! Go Madison!!! Miss you!!

The Smith Family said...

How exciting. I love that she is wearing the shirt she picked out. She is going to be the coolest girl once school starts. The teacher will ask, "what did you do this summer?" She will say, "oh just met Miley Cyrus!".

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

That is soo fun, I bet my kids wish they had an aunty Jatia!!! Cara's right, all the girls will be TRYING to be her friend this year lol!!