Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 4th of July

For the 4th of July we went to St. George. It was so much fun. My whole family stayed at Cara and Gary's house. Thanks to their hospitality we had a great time boating, golfing, shopping, swimming, and hanging out. It's been a long time since we have ALL been under the same roof...now there are more of us!! 10 adults and 11 kids
The girls were patriotic for the 4th.

We started the night with the LEGAL fireworks. They were nice. Then Chad lit up the sky with his exciting ILLEGAL fireworks. There is always one firework that is a dud and blows up right in front of us and scares everyone. haha
Madison and I had fun playing with sparklers. We were messing around with my camera shutter to get this neat effect. She looks like she is covered in fire.
Ethan and Madison lighting up their sparklers.


7 comments:

Leticia said...

so cute Wendy!!!! i love your pics.....cuteset blog ever!!!!

The Smith Family said...

Those firework pics turned out pretty cool. Mom has a copy of all the pics, she will give you CD. Can't wait for your marathon in October!

allthingsiannone said...

Your blog is awesome!! We miss you guys! Bella really enjoyed seeing the kids pictures. Hopefully this will keep us in touch!!

Anonymous said...

The Silvers!! How are you guys? I haven't seen you in forever. The kids are getting so big!
Anyway, I thought I would let you know I found you. I have two blogs, my photo blog: jaqshu.blogspot.com and our personal blog is travilynshu.wordpress.com
Loveya!

twice as nice said...

Hey Silvers,
I found your blog on the Iannone's I hope you don't mind!!! It is so fun to see you and your darling kids! We miss you here in good old Kaysville, Hope all is well.
---Kristen Curtis

Brooke said...

Hey wendy cute blog. You guys have a cute family.
Brooke Dow

Woolley Family said...

Hey Wendy,
I saw you got a blog I have one now.I am going to add you to mine.We have been so busy lately.Wish you guys were closer.Call me when you get a chance. Amy