Friday, August 29, 2008

Diaper Days are Over!!!!

I have been planning on waiting to potty train Landon. He had been slow to walk, slow to talk, slow to grow up. So I figured he would be slow to potty train. NOPE!! He told me he wanted to go in the potty and he yelled and screamed until I let him. He didn't even need training! He just started doing it. I am proud to say....He is the first among his friends to be potty trained. Way to go Landon!!

5 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Way to go Landon!!! You are soo lucky to not have ANY in diapers. I still have one. But she's already 1 1/2 so hopefully next summer!

Anonymous said...

We are so jealous!

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Wendy, David just told me about your mom's blog. I was so excited to find all of you. How exciting to be out of diapers. It was great to see all of your family. Megan say Hello to Madison. She can't believe she got too meet Hannah Montana.

Julie Beck

Leticia said...

AWESOME!!! Ryan is still in diapers...! Geesh...I have got 2 in diapers!!
Countin' the days until we are diaper free!
What a big boy Landon!

Darcy said...

Great Job Landon!!! Maybe you could teach Brooklyn a few tricks!!! How nice to be done with diapers forever! We'll get there one day!