Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to PUBLIC school!

We have the same routine on the first day of school. Grandma comes down from Apple Valley early in the morning to see the kids on their first day of school. Scott gets off to work a little late to be there too! Everyone is sooo excited to see friends they haven't see all summer.
But this year it was a little harder to get back into the swing of things. After having an Amazingly fun Summer, school seemed like the pits! On top of that, I was thinking about homeschooling and so the kids we super excited to do that too. Since I chickened out, it is taking longer to get excited about school. Madison and Ethan have great teachers with some of their closest friends. So they can't complain. Someday we will have our first day of Homeschool. For now, Caleb and Landon love having Mom all to themselves!






1 comment:

Andrea said...

I think I would have chickened out on the homeschooling thing too. But props for even CONSIDERING it!