

Scott and I finally got our first vacation since Golden Spoon opened. It's only been 7 months, but they have been 7 long months. It wasn't real to me that we were actually leaving until we drove off. Thanks to the help of mom we stayed 2 nights in Palm Springs. It was
soooo nice. I kept saying to Scott "It's
soo quiet." I can't believe all of the noise in our house and the fact that I am actually used to it. Since it was BOTH of our vacations we did things we BOTH liked. Scott took me on a short hike along the San Andreas fault. This is where the pics are from with me doing my Japanese tourist pose. Out in the middle of sand was a
Forrest of palm trees growing
naturally with a mini pond. It was so fun to see all kinds of lizards and
craw fish. For Scott fun we went to some movies. I even got to layout by the pool and fall asleep. I never sleep at the pool these days. I'm always chasing someone or making sure no one's drowning. It was a real treat!! Now I'm mentally planning our next vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment