It's big news. . . .Ethan lost his first tooth. He was so excited. All of his friends were starting to lose their teeth at school. He wasn't one of those kids that let it get so loose that it dangles for days. He was like his mom and obsessed with the thing until he could PULL it out. All of his hard work paid off because the Tooth Fairy was so busy, or forgetful, that she took 3 days to get the tooth. But to make up for her delay, she left 3 dollars. One dollar for each day. Yes, she took three days! A few weeks later Ethan lost another tooth. The first thing he said was "I hope the Tooth Fairy comes late again".
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe he has lost two teeth. Austin is so excited because one of his is loose. I almost started to cry when he told me.
Post a Comment