Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mallory Mieko Silver
Here is Madison with her new baby sister. She is sooo excited to finally have a sister. She has just loved being my little helper. She is so comfortable taking care of her.

Madison and I have so much fun dressing Mallory up each day... don't forget the bow!



Mallory is just a few days old here. She is just a perfect little girl!




3 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

I have been waiting and hoping you would post pictures of the new baby. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful (no surprise there). Cute picture of all the kids too. I can't beleive how grown up Ethan looks, all of the kids really. Have fun with the new baby. Miss you guys.

Andrea said...

I had no idea you guys were having another one! Sisters are always a good thing. Especially with a gap there (not as much fighting for the bathroom). Congratulations, such a cute family!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Wendy - I hope you don't mind that I have been stalking your blog every now and then. I hope you remember me, Tonya AhQuin Horlacher, Your family is adorable and it's so weird to see everyone grown up. You look wonderful and are a great little mama. Love ya, Tonya
I have a blog also: herbiehorlacherfamily.blogspot.com
I hope you don't mind me adding you to my favorites to stalk. ahaha