Kids are so fun! It is so great to see them grow up and become good friends. So whenever I come home at night and see them sleeping together, it just reminds me how they love to be together. I've been so blessed with four amazing children.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Four Little Monkeys!
On Friday night Scott and I got to go to the temple together. It is always such a treat to have that time together. Thanks to Grandma Karen we were able to have a nice evening. When we got home she said the kids wanted to sleep in our bed. Lately, whenever Scott and I go out, the kids always end up sleeping together in someone's room. Well, tonight it was my room they chose. The dog was even sleeping with them.
Kids are so fun! It is so great to see them grow up and become good friends. So whenever I come home at night and see them sleeping together, it just reminds me how they love to be together. I've been so blessed with four amazing children.

Kids are so fun! It is so great to see them grow up and become good friends. So whenever I come home at night and see them sleeping together, it just reminds me how they love to be together. I've been so blessed with four amazing children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture is too cute. It does make you happy as a parent to see your kids like this.
This is the sweetest pic ever. My fav time of day or night!
Post a Comment